About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Websites galore

Well, everywhere I go, the websites are not working! I can't add any page elements to this blog! Anyway...

It is a David Hewlett love fest this week.

It is David's birthday today - happy birthday David!

I've also been searching David's sites and can't keep up so I hope he excuses me for any stupid comments because I'm still navigating through things. I've also been trying to find videos or images from the convention I attended.

Here are some sites to check out:

Creation Entertainment is launching a TV portal so you can watch videos from the cons for example. Except I can't get the videos to play at all!
http://www.creationent.com/video.htm

Videos are available at www.youtube.com

And at www.myspace.com/stargatetour

I wish fans could email each other these videos. Anyone willing to do that?

Speaking of You Tube and My Space, I just joined although I'll be lucky if I have the time to do anything with them. See me at www.myspace.com/candicemg and see David at www.myspace.com/dhewlett and he has a blog at www.blog.myspace.com/dhewlett

Then of course there is the site I go to: www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com that I like the most and covers a lot of topics. www.dgeek.com goes to the same site and so does www.davidhewlett.com (although this site appears to be an outdated version).

Does anyone know what has happened to the New Atlantis The Evolution website that was found at:
http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/images.html

No comments: