About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Thursday, February 16, 2006

For Hardcore Fans: "Epiphany"

Favourite Quotes:

McKay (to Sheppard, about the jumper): “Why do you have to park so far away?”

McKay: “Get me a branch.”
(McKay looks up in despair as Ronan presents him with the branch he found.)
McKay: “I didn't ask for a log!”
(He glares at Ronan, who turns and walks away with his log as Teyla comes in with a much thinner branch.)

McKay (to Sheppard, about entering the energy field): “Just, um, back out if you encounter anything problematic.”
Sheppard: “Problematic?”
McKay: “Yeah, like poisonous atmosphere, acid atmosphere, no atmosphere. Hey, it’s a M.A.L.P. on a stick; only shows you so much.”

Sheppard thinks he was left behind by his team and now the inhabitants of this planet that he has gotten to know leave him to face the monster alone:
Sheppard: “Okay, people, I'm starting to develop some serious abandonment issues here!”



Favourite Tidbits:

I think this is the first time that Teyla has called Rodney by his first name.
Why is Rodney carrying a strange grey-white laptop? I think the only time I have previously seen those is in the virtual environment on Aurora.
Has anyone noticed that David Hewlett’s voice has sounded a bit strange over the last two episodes? Wonder if his voice was strained or if he was sick, etc.?

No comments: