About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Reviews

I decided that, when I have the time, I will write reviews of my favourite shows: Stargate Atlantis (SGA) and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (QE). This will not be a summary of an episode of the show but rather what I liked or didn’t like about the episode. Obviously people who have seen the episode will agree or disagree with what I have to say.

How I’ll rate episodes:

Outstanding – 5
Good – 4
Fair – 3
Poor – 2
Terrible – 1

The best new/fresh shows on South African (SA) TV:
House (Hugh Laurie is brilliant and an absolute pleasure to watch acting);
The Inside (Rachel Nichols and Jay Harrington, and their respective characters, are very interesting);
North Shore (I just like everything about it).

No comments: