About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Friday, April 28, 2006

The Best Shows

Best Shows on SA TV at the mo (in no particular order):

Have said this before, “North Shore”;
Grey’s Anatomy”: Love it; love all the cast but I have to admit, Patrick Dempsey is easy on the eyes (and the heart), and Meredith Grey is a wonderful character played by a lovely actress, Ellen Pompeo;
Numb3rs”: Rob Morrow, my fav from the days of Northern Exposure, is much older now but in a very sexy role, and I love the mix of an academic’s mind with that of the FBI’s. Quality show;
Boston Legal”: Yes, James Spader, the original Daniel Jackson, plays a one-of-a-kind lawyer, and he’s hot;
Threshold”: we’re 2 weeks into it and the premise is fascinating but the lack of an opening sequence with any of the regular cast’s names and the fact that everybody from Enterprise is on this show, worries me (I enjoy watching Brent Spiner in this role though);
Supernatural”: Now which idiots said that those two guys couldn’t carry a show?;
Queer Eye”: Those boys do the world a lot of good. Just face it;
Huff”: The first season ended in such an original, brilliant way!

The show that is the most disappointing but I’ll watch it to see if it reaches it’s potential:The 4400”.

No comments: