About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

News + Reviews & Happy Birthday David

News & Reviews!

· Happy Birthday David Hewlett!
· Carlos Bernard is a sweetie-pie!
· The Robbie Williams Concert in Cape Town
· Supernatural
· Queer Eye Reviews, including “Queer Eye for the Red Sox” DVD
· Stargate Atlantis Review
· David Hewlett’s Movies: “Nothing” and “Get Down”

Still to come:
· Review of SGA Book 1: The Novelization of “Rising”
· Pictures from QE episode 28.
· Next QE Review
· Numb3rs




Carlos Bernard

Carlos is perhaps best known for his role as CTU Agent Tony Almeida on the hit show “24”. About a year and a half ago I sent Carlos fan mail and I recently heard back from him. I think it’s great: It may take actors some time to get to their fan mail but it is wonderful that he got to read my mail and send back a response! So Carlos, if you ever read this: Thank you!



Happy Birthday David Hewlett!

It’s David Hewlett’s birthday today, April 18! Have a great day David!



Supernatural

I’m loving this show. I’m already a Jensen Ackles fan from Dawson’s Creek and Smallville. Sci-Fans will pick up lines from the classics such as:

Dean and Sam walk past two male FBI agents in the pilot episode:
Dean: “Agent Mulder. Agent Scully.”


Dean and Sam are impersonating government agents, as per usual:
Dean: “I’m Agent Ford, this is Agent Hamill.”


Supernatural is screened on actionX, channel 6 on DSTV, on Thursdays at 22:00 and Wednesdays (Repeat) at 18:00.

No comments: