About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

News

News & Reviews:

I have bought my ‘Golden’ ticket for the 2007 Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Convention to be held in Vancouver, B.C., Canada during March next year. This is the biggest stop on the convention tour, with the biggest stars, a location tour, and the best of all, tours of both show’s sets. Can’t wait! Just have a hell of a lot to organize before then.

Two of the Queer Eye boys celebrate their birthdays in May: Kyan on 5 May, and Thom on 12 May. I recently saw pictures of Thom from the Kips Bay Party and he’s looking really thin. Hope all is OK.

SGA Book 1 Review.

Queer Eye Special Episode (number 30) review and pictures.

Saw the first preview for Superman Returns and I think it is going to be awesome. I know there are very talented people working behind the scenes and I think there is a connection to Smallville, the TV series. You can see the ridiculous 300 million dollar special effects budget.

Ohmigod, how was the last episode of North Shore? I wonder if they knew it was the last episode ever, or if they thought it was a cliffhanger of sorts for a second season? I saw it coming but why did they have to kill Jason!?! Poor guy, his face at those last moments…

No comments: