About Me

My photo
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Taylor makes us proud!












Congratulations Taylor Hicks, the new American Idol!
Taylor truly deserves to be the winner. He is truly talented, has amazing charisma, personality, and dance moves! I love his voice and I love his song choices. I am a Taylor Hicks supporter. Taylor's CD single is available at Amazon.com

Season 4 was the first time I had ever watched American Idol and got a sense of the format. I think I was just watching it for Ryan Seacrest looking hot in those amazing suits. Anyway, Taylor is a true performer and he sang so many songs that I love. He reminds me a bit of Robbie Williams, in terms of talent, charisma, performance, and interaction with the audience, except Taylor is a gentleman. I love hearing Taylor's voice.

Good luck Taylor.

No comments: